CLAUSE FOR THE DUTY OF INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES TO A JOB POSITION
In order to comply with the obligations of Articles 5 and 6 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data,
BARCELÓ GESTIÓN HOTELERA, S.L. Informs you of the following aspects:
1. The data that you provide us by sending your CV will become part of an automated file responsible for BARCELÓ GESTIÓN HOTELERA, S.L. Whose purpose is to manage the selection processes carried out in the entity.
2. In compliance with the principle of quality of its data, BARCELÓ GESTIÓN HOTELERA, S.L. Will keep its curriculum for a maximum term of 1 year, after which it will proceed to its destruction, guaranteeing a total respect to the confidentiality of its data both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes developed by BARCELÓ GESTIÓN HOTELERA, S.L. Or any other entity of the BARCELÓ Group, send us your resume again after that period.
3. We will also communicate the data provided to the companies of the BARCELÓ Group in order to carry out selection tasks for the same. There may be international data transfers in case you are interested in applying for jobs in hotels outside Europe, in which case you expressly consent to it.
4. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data, sending a letter to c / José Rover Motta, 27 - 07006 - Palma de Mallorca, Spain, to Att. Security Committee and identified with the reference "Data protection".
Specifically, these briefs should include:
• Name, surname and photocopy of the National Identity Document.
• Petition in which the request is made.
• Domicile for the purpose of notifications.