SPEECH RECOGNITION ANALYST
DescripcionWe are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our Artificial and Business Intelligence team in an exciting project related to Natural Language Understanding.
This position will be in charge of the analysis of speech during calls in our Customer’s Contact Centers. The person in this job is also expected to take responsibility on developing reports and troubleshooting data issues.
To do well in this position you should have a fine eye for detail and experience with popular data analysis tools and data bases. Since the focus is in speech processing in English and Spanish, a sound understanding of grammar and phonetic alphabet in these languages is needed. Knowledge of different languages is also welcome.
Your main responsibilities:
• Managing our state-of-the-art technological tool for speech understanding (specific and priceless training will be provided by the company)
• Querying our phonetic database to retrieve sounds/words/sentences
• Managing of data bases (SQL), including creation, updates and deletion
• Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
• Developing reports and analysis: Exploratory Data Analysis, hypothesis testing
• Generating new use cases in a close relation with our business units
Inscribirme Volver al listado
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in data analysis, science, computer science, linguistics, psychology or any other related subject
• It is mandatory to have a good knowledge of phonetic alphabets. C-level in Spanish and English languages is a must
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
• Good programming skills observing good programming practices (We are mostly pythonists)
• Previous experience in data analysis will be a plus