BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
The Business Development specialist primary responsibility is to acquire new partnerships and products that can generate new business for Barcelo though the potential and current clients selling accessories, activities and products like flight + hotels, rent a car, transfers, etc. within Barcelo.com and Contact Centers. This position has daily interaction with external partners and also internal managers for multiple lines of business.
The candidate will initiate research, contracting, follow up, new product onboarding strategy though sales and campaign with the market managers and product managers.
This role will report to the Market Managers and will function within the leadership team of the Digital Markets Department.
• Market Managers, Campaign Manager, Product, Business Operations, Back End, Front End, Corporate Marketing, Guest Experience Department, as main interactions.
• The role also deals with many other external partners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead efforts for the sales of ancillaries, accessories and products that relate to the sales of products that are individual (without hotels) and not only hotel.
• Research and acquire new suppliers/ product to generate extra business.
• Responsible to achieve sales objectives.
• Responsible together within the Campaign Manager of the success and return of the campaigns.
• Responsible for the execution of projects related within the Data team, Back or Front End departments.
• Responsible for the compliance of the agreements.
• Responsible for the perfect coordination with hotels and product department.
• Responsible for the good fit in presentation within Barcelo.com and Contact Center.
• Responsible for the administrative aspects and processes within the hotels.
Inscribirme Volver al listado
Requisitos mínimosKnowledge, skills & abilities:
• Demonstrable knowledge of achieving sales targets and successful negotiation with suppliers
• Demonstrable knowledge in business development
• Demonstrable success in building and manage relationships in key account management
• Demonstrable knowledge of Digital Media
• Strong analytical skills (including G360, Tableau) and organizational skills
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams at all levels
• Strong decision-making skills and an understanding of where projects fit into overall company and development strategies
• Knowledge of eCommerce systems, content management systems, customer service software, and a consolidated knowledge in digital marketing
• Operational/ function understanding of eCommerce technologies and websites
Minimum qualifications, education and experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in eCommerce related to direct sales
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or equivalent required